Friday, July 25, 2008


of horse carriages



and pigeons on cobblestones.


Even though there were times in Olomouc I don't want to remember too well, I still miss it terribly. Here's only 2 seconds of my memories being captured.


During lunch with Anna, Annia, Ashley, Siyun and Kaiying at Simpang today, I got some things out. Its been a long time since we've sat together on a table, just talking and eating and laughing or ranting. Studying can't deprive us of things we've gotta say to each other, it shouldn't, can't and won't.


The times I spent in olomouc felt so different from moments like these; I'd just be glad there wasn't a moment where I was alone there. About other matters concerning my batch, let bygones be bygones, I'll forget about it soon. Nothing about that should concern me.



Three more months, and for now its studying all day and night.


& it doesn't matter if you can't figure out what's in my drawing, you don't have to.

No comments: